Hi! I’m Tracy, a Buyer at Improvements. Do you know how to make chili? As a busy family of four, we usually have quite a lot to pack into a weekend. It’s why I like to use my 10-Piece Red Copper Cookware Set. Cooking and clean-up is a breeze when making a large batch of my chili. I use both the 8-inch and 10-inch frying pans to cook and brown the Italian sausage and lean ground beef. While that happens, I place all of the other ingredients into the 8-quart saucepot with glass lid. The saucepot is awesome!
The chili cooks on low for about an hour while I clean the frying pans, cutting board, etc. There are no hot spots and the chili doesn’t cook to the bottom of the pot. My husband was on pot and pan duty and he loved how easy it was to clean the Red Copper Saucepot. We don’t have to soak it overnight because it cleans up immediately.
I believe everyone should have the 10-Piece Red Copper Cookware Set in their kitchen. And check this out. The next night, I’ll use the 1.5-quart saucepan to warm up the leftover chili for chili dogs. But enough about that. Read on to find out how to make chili using my recipe. Your family and friends will eat it up!
How to Make Chili
If you want a hearty, stick to your ribs chili recipe, here it is!
Tracy’s Chili Recipe Ingredients
- 1 lb. mild Italian sausage
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 (16 oz.) can of Chili Beans in Mild Sauce
- 2 (10 oz.) cans of Seasoned Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 (8 oz.) can of tomato sauce
- A half a jar of spicy sausage pasta sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 med-size sweet onion chopped
Tracy’s Chili Recipe Directions
- Brown the ground beef breaking it up into smaller pieces while cooking and drain off any excess moisture or grease on a paper towel/plate.
- Cook the sausage also breaking it up into smaller pieces while cooking, before you are finished add the green pepper to the pan and cook until soft. Drain both on a paper towel/plate.
- Add all of your ingredients to a large sauce pot and simmer on low for about an hour.
- Serve with pasta or crackers or over a baked potato, top with cheddar cheese and enjoy.
Make Chili for Dinner or Any Occasion
Needless to say, I’m sold on the 10-Piece Red Copper Cookware Set. It cooks evenly and cleans up easily; the red color is a bonus as it looks great while your meal is cooking. Whether you’re cooking for you or a family of eight this cookware set will help you add a little extra time to your evening to just sit down and relax. Enjoy!