Are you having a Halloween party? If so, consider the types of foods and drinks you’ll serve. Keep in mind that some of your guests may be vegan or have food allergies, so provide foods that everyone can enjoy. Here are some ghoulishly delightful Halloween party food ideas that are super simple to make:
Halloween Party Food Ideas: Halloween Taco Dip
Halloween Taco Dip Ingredients
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar of salsa
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups guacamole
- Sour cream (in squeeze bottle)
- Tortilla chips
Halloween Taco Dip Directions
- Mix together taco seasoning and refried beans.
- Spread out refried bean mixture in a single layer on a plate. Top with salsa. Next, scatter green onions and olives. Then add cheddar cheese and top with guacamole.
- Create web design on top of the dip using squeezable sour cream. Place some plastic spiders on the web for effect. Serve with tortilla chips.
Halloween Party Food Ideas: Mummy Jalapeno Poppers
Mummy Jalapeno Poppers Ingredients
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 jalapeno chiles
- 1 container (8 oz) garden vegetable cream cheese spread
- 1 can of sliced black olives
Mummy Jalapeno Poppers Directions
- Heat oven to 375˚F. Roll out the dough and cut into thin strips.
- Cut jalapeno chiles in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Spoon cream cheese into chile halves.
- Wrap each stuffed chile with a few strips of dough. Leave a little open space for the eyes.
- Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes or until dough is a deep golden brown.
- When slightly cool, place two olive slices as eyes.
Halloween Party Food Ideas: Spinach Dip in Bread Bowl
Spinach Dip in Bread Bowl Ingredients
- 1 box of frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 16 oz. container of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 pkg. of dehydrated soup mix of your choice (onion or vegetable)
- 1 8 oz. can of water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1 loaf of your favorite bread
Spinach Dip in Bread Bowl Directions
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and chill for 2 hours.
- Hollow out a loaf of bread, leaving at least a 2-inch wall. Place bread bowl on tray and spoon in the dip. (Place extra bread pieces around bread bowl along with veggies for dipping.)
Halloween Party Food Ideas: Worm Jello Shots
Worm Jello Shots Ingredients
- 3 oz. package of lime jello
- 1 cup of boiling water
- ½ cup vodka
- ½ cup of cold water
- 1 package of gummy worms
- Plastic shot cups
Worm Jello Shots Directions
- In a large glass bowl add boiling water to jello and stir until dissolved. Allow the mixture to cool to room temperature (about 30 minutes).
- Stir in vodka and cold water. Pour into cups, add worms and chill 4-5 hours.
Will You Make These Halloween Food Ideas?
When you make food for your Halloween party, consider your guests’ needs. Some may be vegan or vegetarian, while others may have food allergies. However, you can’t cater to everyone, you can try to have something that all of your guests will enjoy. In fact, you may want to ask them to whip up their favorite Halloween food ideas. This way you can serve a wide variety of delicious dishes!
Do you know someone who’s throwing a Halloween party? Send them these Halloween party food ideas via email or your favorite social network: Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.