- 6 medium baking potatoes
- 2 medium onions, halved & thinly sliced
- 6 tbs butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- With a sharp knife, make cuts 1/2 inch apart in each potato, leaving slices attached at the bottom. Fan the potatoes slightly.
- Place each on a piece of foil (about 12″ square). Insert onions & butter between potato slices. Sprinkle with celery, salt, oregano, garlic powder & pepper. Fold foil around potatoes & seal tightly. Grill covered over medium-hot heat for 40-45 minutes or until tender. Yield: 6 servings.
– Rhonda, Improvements Customer