A great summer side dish, this grilled corn and peppers recipe is easy to make on the grill and tastes delicious.
- 3 cups Italian salad dressing
- 8 large ears fresh corn, husked & cleaned
- 4 medium green peppers, julienned (thin slices)
- 4 medium red peppers, julienned
- 2 medium red onions, sliced & separated into rings
- Place salad dressing in a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container.
- Add corn, peppers, and onions: turn to coat. Seal or cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Drain & discard marinade.
- Place vegetables in a grill pan or disposable foil pan with holes punched in the bottom. Grill covered over medium heat for 35 minutes or until corn is tender, turning frequently. Yields: 8 servings.
– Rhonda, Improvements Catalog Customer