Are you looking for an easy and adorable way to label your Christmas decorations to get organized for next year? We have created several free printable Christmas storage labels designed to fit in the see-thru vinyl slot on most of our Exclusive Christmas Storage items. Featuring classic gingham print, snowflakes, scroll with festive accoutrements, and others, these storage labels are almost as inspiring as the storage collection itself!
Christmas Storage Labels Directions:
1. Print Christmas storage labels on white card stock or plain computer paper – either work just fine.
2. Cut storage labels out around black line.
3. Write the Christmas decorations that will be stored in each unit in a fun and festive color on the labels.
4. Insert each storage label into its designated vinyl slot.
5. Store each storage box for next year, when you will easily be able to identify all of your Christmas decorations!