There are so many beautiful ways to decorate your home for the holidays, but one area you may have trouble with is tying your Christmas theme into your holiday table setting. We’ve created some one-of-a-kind, free printables that can be used for a big Christmas party, a small holiday gathering, or for a casual Christmas breakfast. Just choose the theme you want and print out as many as you need – gift tags, cupcake toppers & wrappers, napkin rings, place cards and stencils.
8 Christmas Printable Themes*
*IMPORTANT: When printing, be sure to change the scale in your printer settings to 90% to ensure all of the printables fit on the page.
|Angels Christmas Printables||Candy Cane Christmas Printables|
|Rudolph Christmas Printables||Ice Skate Christmas Printable|
|Santa Christmas Printables||Snowman Christmas Printables|
|Traditional Christmas Printables||Nativity Scene Christmas Printables|
Christmas Printable Themes
- Angels Theme Christmas Printables. A crisp white background with gold graphics make for a clean and simple design that heralds the tidings of the season.
- Candy Cane Theme Christmas Printables. This red and white collection features the candy staple of the holidays: the candy cane. Perfect for the sweet lover!
- Ice Skate Christmas Printables. Featuring ice skates and stars, this gold and silver theme matches most decor and is subtle with a hint of sparkle!
- Rudolph Christmas Printables. Show your love for the adorable character that guides Santa’s sleigh with nose so bright. This theme is made up of bright reds and soft blues and is sure to make a statement at your holiday gathering this year.
- Santa Christmas Printables. A mix of red and green, these printables feature the jolly fellow himself with gift bag slung over his back and even incorporate his famous “ho, ho, ho!”
- Snowman Christmas Printables. The kids will love this adorable snowman with stick arms, buttons, and a blue hat. His colors are tied into the theme of this collection!
- Traditional Christmas Printables. You can never go wrong with classic and timeless Christmas decor. This red, green, and white collection boasts all the staples: Christmas trees, snowflakes, angels, and reindeer.
- Nativity Scene Christmas Printables. Work the reason for the season into your Christmas party. Each piece of this collection features a nativity in cool whites and vibrant blues.
Free Printable Oversized Gift Tags
- Print the gift tags onto card stock paper.
- Create a hole in the top of the gift tag using a small, hand-held hole punch.
- Cut a piece of thin, 1/2″ color-coordinating ribbon about 2″ long. Pull the ribbon through the hole on the gift tag and tie it in a knot.
- Attach the gift tags to your presents or Christmas food gift jars.
Free Printable Place Cards
- Print out the place cards onto card stock paper.
- Cut them out just outside the outer frame.
- Fold the place cards along the white line.
- Using a colored pen, write your guest’s name in the front section of the place card.
Free Printable Cupcake Wrappers
- Print out the cupcake wrappers onto card stock paper.
- Cut around the outside of the cupcake wrapper.
- Using an exacto-knife or razor blade, make a slit in the cupcake wrapper along the black line.
- As you fold the wrapper around your cupcake, hook the outside of the wrapper through the slit.
Free Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Print out the cupcake toppers onto card stock paper.
- Cut around the outside of the cupcake topper.
- Place the topper flat on the icing of a cupcake or stand straight up. Guests will have to remove the topper before consuming the cupcake.
Free Printable Napkin Rings
- Print out the napkin rings onto card stock paper.
- Cut along the outside of the red frame.
- Bend the ends of the napkin rings around until they touch and glue them together with a glue stick or use a ribbon to tie them.
Free Printable Stencils
- Cut out each stencil. Use an x-acto knife or small razor for the smaller, harder to cut areas.
- Cut holes in the stencils and hang with fishing wire from ceiling or use glue dots and stick them around the house.
If you use these Christmas printables for a party or just for your holiday meal, post a picture on your favorite social media site and tag it with #improvementscatalog – we’d love to see it! You can also post a comment below and let us know what you think or if there is a specific theme that you’re looking for.