The Holidays can be a hectic time for all of us. Between gift shopping (and then wrapping), cooking, and of, course, decorating, it can be a great deal of work. We are here to help! We’ve created some one-of-a-kind free Christmas printables for your table setting that can be used for a big party, a small holiday gathering, or for a casual Christmas breakfast. Just choose the theme you want and print out as many as you need – gift tags, cupcake toppers & wrappers, place cards, Christmas jar labels, and wine glass tags. Here are the 5 themes:
5 Christmas Printable Themes*
*IMPORTANT: Be sure to change your scale in your print settings to 90% to ensure the printables fit the page and do not get cut off.
Red & White Christmas Printables
Winter Wonderland Christmas Printables
Gold & Silver Christmas Printables
Nativity Scene Christmas Printables
|Contemporary Christmas Printables|
Free Christmas Printable Themes
• Candy Cane/Red & White Theme Printables. Use this fun and festive design if your Christmas decorations have a peppermint/candy cane theme or if you’re using red and white decorations.
• Shimmery Gold & Silver Printables. This classy gold and silver design will add a beautiful touch to your holiday table.
• Jolly Printables. These bright printables will add some pizzazz to your Christmas party or breakfast meal – great if your decorations are contemporary and casual and feature characters like Rudolph and the Misfit Toys or the Peanuts gang.
• Nativity Scene. With tranquil shades of green and a beautiful message, these free nativity scene printables can enhance your elegant evening Christmas party or your Christmas morning breakfast celebration.
• Winter Wonderland Printables. Use these printables if you have a winter wonderland theme with all white decorations or if you’re decorating your home with snowmen and snowflakes.
Free Printable Place Cards
Show your guests they have a place at your dinner table with these free Christmas printable personal cards.
- Print out the place cards onto card stock paper.
- Cut them out just outside the outer frame.
- Fold the place cards along the white line.
- Using a marker or colorful pen, write each guest’s name on the front section of the place card.
Free Printable Cupcake Wrappers
Place these free Christmas printable cupcake wrappers around your tasty treats this holiday season. They will certainly brighten up your desert table.
- Print out the cupcake wrappers onto card stock paper.
- Cut around the outside of the cupcake wrapper.
- Using an exacto-knife or razor blade, make a slit in the cupcake wrapper along the black line.
- As you fold the wrapper around your cupcake, hook the outside of the wrapper through the slit.
Free Printable Cupcake Toppers
Top off your delicious baked good with these free Christmas printable cupcake toppers featuring dreamy designs and seasonal sayings.
- Print out the cupcake toppers onto card stock paper
- Cut around the outside of the cupcake topper.
- Fold the toppers along the dotted line and gently place them in the frosting to they stand straight up.
- Note: make sure your guests know these adorable cupcake toppers are not edible!
Free Printable Napkin Rings
These free Christmas printable napkin rings will greet your table guests with cheerful sayings of the season and appropriately set the mood for the meal.
- Print out the napkin rings onto card stock paper.
- Cut along the outside of the strip.
- Bend the ends of the napkin rings around your silverware roll-ups until they touch, and then glue them together with a glue stick or other adhesive.
- Another option: hole punch each end of the strip and tie the two ends together with a festive ribbon.
Free Printable Wine Glass Tags
Use these free Christmas printable tags to label your guests’ glasses in a festive way.
- Print out the napkin rings onto card stock paper.
- Cut around the outside frame of the wine glass tag.
- Cut through the thin line to the center of the circle and cut the smaller circle out.
- Cut along the thin black line to open the circle so you can slide it around the base of your wine glass.
Free Printable Cup Labels
Use these free Christmas printable labels to designate drinking cups at your party. They can also be used to label any jarred items such as cookies and other baked goods you might be gifting.
- Print out the cup labels onto card stock paper.
- If you printed on a full sheet of labels, cut the cup labels along the outside red frame.
- Write the name of your treat or a special holiday message on your jar label.
- Stick the labels onto your cups or treat jars using tape or glue.
Free Printable Gift Tags
If you’re placing small gifts for your guests at your dinner table, or at a table alongside your dinner table, these free Christmas printable gift tags will coordinate with your table setting theme.
- Print the gift tags onto card stock paper.
- Create a hole in the top of the gift tag using a small, hand-held hole punch.
- Cut a piece of thin, 1/2″ thick color-coordinating ribbon about 2″ long. Pull the ribbon through the hole on the gift tag and tie it in a knot.
- Attach the gift tags to your presents or your Christmas food gift jars (which make lovely goody bags!).
If you use these Christmas printables for a party or just for your holiday meal, post a picture on your favorite social media site and tag it with #improvementscatalog – we’d love to see it! You can also post a comment below and let us know what you think or if there is a specific theme that you’re looking for.