Having a bbq party? Don’t just serve boring burgers! Spice up your hamburgers with this Cola Burger Recipe.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup cola, divided
- 1/2 cup crushed saltines (about 15)
- 5 tbs French salad dressing, divided
- 2 tbs grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 6 hamburger buns split
- In a bowl, combine the egg, 1/4 cup cola, cracker crumbs, 2 tbs salad dressing, Parmesan cheese & salt. Add beef & mix well.
- Shape into six 3/4″ thick patties (the mixture will be moist). In a bowl, combine the remaining cola & salad dressing: set aside.
- Grill patties, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 3 minutes on each side. Brush with cola mixture. Grill 8-10 minutes longer or until juices run clear, basting & turning occasionally. Serve on buns. Yield: 6 servings.
Diet cola is not recommended for this recipe.
– Rhonda, Improvements Catalog Customer