- About Improvements Catalog
- Contact Improvements Catalog
- Email & Catalog Requests
- Gift Services
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Shipping & Processing
- Returns & Exchanges
- Privacy & Security
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
Returns and Exchanges
Shipping outside the U.S.? Visit our International Returns page.
At Improvements, we're committed to providing products that perform as promised. If you're not happy with your purchase for any reason, let us know and we'll make it right. Simply return it within 90 days and we'll gladly replace it (providing the product is in stock) or refund your money (excluding S&H). The choice is yours. In addition, for up to a year from the date of purchase, you can exchange any item for the same product (providing it is in stock) or for a merchandise credit in the form of a gift certificate.
- Holiday merchandise returns will not be accepted after 30 days from the date of shipment.
- Any products that are monogrammed, customized or made-to-order cannot be returned or exchanged unless damaged or defective.
How to Return or Exchange an Item
To return an item, simply fill out the Exchange/Return form printed on the back of the packing slip enclosed with your package. Then return that form to us, along with your item(s), by either using the UPS return label included (fee will be deducted from your refund/exchange), or using the carrier of your choice. If you no longer have your packing slip, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-634-9484.
If your purchase qualifies for an easy return, a return label has been provided with your shipment. Simply follow these easy steps:
- Complete the exchange/return section on the reverse side of your packing slip, indicate the return reason code, and include the slip with the items you are sending back.
- Affix the UPS return label (located on the front of the pack slip) over the original shipping label on your package and reseal it for shipment. Retain the UPS/ARS tracking number for your records.
- Drop the package with a UPS driver or UPS Store.
If you are returning merchandise for a refund or exchanging an item, the fee for using this label will be deducted from your total refund. If you are returning an item because it is damaged or defective, there will be NO CHARGE for using the label. If you prefer, you may use the standard return label on the packing slip and pay for your own shipping via the carrier of your choice.
Currently, return labels are not sent for items that ship directly from the manufacturer, items that weigh greater than 50 lbs., or items that require Truck or In-Home return service.
If your order was delivered via Truck or In-Home Service, please call us at 1-800-634-9484 to schedule a return pickup. We'll coordinate the pickup of any large Truck or In-Home item for return.