- As Seen In...
- DIY Projects►
- Learn It
- Product Picks
- Travel Journal
Tag Archives: brussels sprouts recipe
17 Aug '12
Looking for a new way to cook Brussels Sprouts? This savory-sweet Brussels Sprouts recipe combines bacon, apples and almonds to shredded Brussels Sprouts to transform the vegetable into a deliciously new side dish.
- 1/4 pound of bacon
- 2 Tbls bacon grease or butter
- 2 Tbls Apple juice or Apple sauce
- 1 pound shredded Brussels Sprouts
- 1/2 cup of dried apples
- 1/2 cup of slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup of Sweet-and-Sour Salad Dressing (Poppyseed also works well)