Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 cup unsweetened frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- Salt and ground black pepper
Place the raspberries, olive oil, lemon juice, and honey in a blender. Blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2 lb spinach, stemmed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, toasted
In a large bowl, combine the vinaigrette, spinach, onion, pepper, and half the sunflower seeds. Toss to coat the spinach with the dressing.
To serve, divide among individual plates. Top each with an equal amount of the remaining sunflower seeds.