Don’t just settle for boring fruit salad. Spice up your salad with this Mint Fruit Salad Recipe.
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate, defrosted
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp grated orange peel
Whisk together, cover and chill for one hour.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, julled and cut in half
- 1 fresh peach, pitted and cut into 1/2″ chunks
- 1 fresh plum, pitted and but into 1/2″ chunks
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
Add salad ingredients to bowl. Pour dressing over top. Toss gently, chill and serve.